Welcome To Maya's Stylin Depot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Maya's Stylin Depot Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bigg Mike's in tha house!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concept Baggs

Concept Baggs

Bigg Mike's in tha house! Empty
PostSubject: Bigg Mike's in tha house!   Bigg Mike's in tha house! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Whats up everyone i'm Bigg Mike! I reside here in the LC and have been in the truck scene since 02. I currently have a 2000 silverado on air completely tricked out and will post pics soon (there all on my laptop and its currently undergoin surgery lol) I've been a car enthusiast since i can remember....b4 i built the truck i was in the lowrider scene and i guess now since i built a car for my chick i'm in that scene too lol Alot of peeps like to judge me from here say but i'll tell you right now i'm a hell of a vato to kick it with and i got alot of customizing knowledge. Hope to see more peeps jump on here soon!!

Oh yea and i've known jake for like years already lol
Back to top Go down
Lil_Maya_MSD
Lil_Maya_MSD

Bigg Mike's in tha house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigg Mike's in tha house!   Bigg Mike's in tha house! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Welcome Big Mike glad you made it to the forum!!!!
Spread the word like wild fire get the whole crew on here!

Word me and mike have known each other for years now, Mike is cool dude to chill with and has a style of representin himself through his truck in a badass way!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayastylindepot.com

Bigg Mike's in tha house!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Maya's Stylin Depot Forum :: Whats New :: Introductions-
Jump to: