Welcome To Maya's Stylin Depot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Maya's Stylin Depot Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Car Show For The Cause

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concept Baggs

Concept Baggs

Car Show For The Cause Empty
PostSubject: Car Show For The Cause   Car Show For The Cause I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:49 pm

The people that put together The Whole Enchilada here in Las Cruces are having a benefit carshow February 14, 2010 (Valentines Day) from 9am-3pm at Young Park. All PROCEEDS FROM THIS SHOW WILL BE GOING TO THE PEOPLE OF HAITI! Its a $10 donation to enter and they are having 3 places:

Best Car
Best Truck
Best Motorcycle

The prize for these places is free entry to this years Enchilada Carshow. They are currently working on other prizes as we speak and there will be door prizes etc! Hopefully people can make it out and support this great event.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Maya_MSD
Lil_Maya_MSD

Car Show For The Cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Show For The Cause   Car Show For The Cause I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Concept Baggs wrote:
The people that put together The Whole Enchilada here in Las Cruces are having a benefit carshow February 14, 2010 (Valentines Day) from 9am-3pm at Young Park. All PROCEEDS FROM THIS SHOW WILL BE GOING TO THE PEOPLE OF HAITI! Its a $10 donation to enter and they are having 3 places:

Best Car
Best Truck
Best Motorcycle

The prize for these places is free entry to this years Enchilada Carshow. They are currently working on other prizes as we speak and there will be door prizes etc! Hopefully people can make it out and support this great event.

Good show for a cause!!!!
Wont have the dime there to show but I will hit it up to check it out and put in a donation.

Thanks for the heads up cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayastylindepot.com

Car Show For The Cause
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Maya's Stylin Depot Forum :: Whats New :: Events/Shows-
Jump to: