Welcome To Maya's Stylin Depot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Maya's Stylin Depot Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jake Maya Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lil_Maya_MSD
Lil_Maya_MSD

Jake Maya Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Jake Maya Introduction   Jake Maya Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:08 am

Hello to all,

My name is Jake Maya I am the current owner of Maya's Stylin Depot and Forum. I just recently started up my business over the web, but have been selling parts locally for just about a year now. I am not the most knowledgable on every subject but I will try to answer your question as much as I possibly can.

I am currently in business with a buddy of mine who is my Site Manager and pretty much second in command by the name of Spencer Childress. Spencer has helped me out a great deal with the business and other issues. I am glad to have such a great and reliable business partner!

I am a mini trucker to the fullest and have two mini trucks at the moment. One of them is a 2nd 2001 Chevy S10 Extended Cab Stepside. At the moment is undergoing some serious changes and make over.... My other one is a 1rst Gen 1987 S10 Standard Cab Manual, which is also about to go under the knife and be bagged. The 1rst Gen dime will be my daily driver once it is complete.

At the moment I am also trying to Petition <Severed Ties> New Mexico chapter. All of the severed guys I have met are really cool and down to earth, I am glad to have the chance to petition such a top notch club. Hopefully one day here in the near future I can represent the diamond to the fullest!

Check out the website for our full line of products!
-----> Maya's Stylin Depot Website

Jake Maya
Maya's Stylin Depot - Owner
1-888-821-5265 Ext. 101
jakemaya@mayastylindepot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayastylindepot.com

Jake Maya Introduction
Page 1 of 1