Welcome To Maya's Stylin Depot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Maya's Stylin Depot Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ricky <ST> Juice Intro !!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LAID TL

Ricky  <ST>  Juice Intro !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ricky <ST> Juice Intro !!!!   Ricky  <ST>  Juice Intro !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:53 am

Whats good everyone..... My name is Ricky, and im with Severed Ties Car & Truck Club. Im 32 years old, im married and I have a 3 yr old lil Boy Ethan.... i currently have 2 projects goin at the same time .. one of which is a Juiced 2007 Acura TL Ricky  <ST>  Juice Intro !!!! M_6d2229e20f1941819d07a3688fa92187 king jocolor and the other is a Juiced & Bodied 1993 Chevy Stepside..... i work as a General Manager at a Company that sells Fire Appraratus and Equipment to Fire Departments in the State of New Mexico
Back to top Go down
Lil_Maya_MSD
Lil_Maya_MSD

PostSubject: Re: Ricky <ST> Juice Intro !!!!   Ricky  <ST>  Juice Intro !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Hell ya Ricky nice to see you made it on here!!!
You popped the forum cherry lol

Loving the TL bro!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayastylindepot.com
Concept Baggs

Concept Baggs

PostSubject: Re: Ricky <ST> Juice Intro !!!!   Ricky  <ST>  Juice Intro !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Welcome bro! Your rides sound sick...gotta see some pics 4sure!! We have a 96 TL on our crew hopefully to be bagged soon Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ricky <ST> Juice Intro !!!!   Ricky  <ST>  Juice Intro !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ricky <ST> Juice Intro !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Maya's Stylin Depot Forum :: Whats New :: Introductions-
Jump to: